Electric box, space for freestanding cupboard
11' 10'' x 15' 9'' (3.6m x 4.8m)
Double glazed tilt and turn window to the front, laminate wood flooring, night storage heater, power points, TV point.
Kitchen area comprises a range of eye and base level units, one piece stainless steel sink unit and drainer with 3 ring electric hob, power points
Walk in shower cubicle with mains connected shower inset, wash hand basin and enclosed WC
The studio is subject to a s.106 agreement which means the following.
1. Be a permanent resident of have employment of 16+ hours per week of 3+ years in the parish of St Ives
2 Be a former resident of 5+ years in the parish of St Ives
3. Have a close family connection where a family member has lived for 5+ years in the parish of St Ives.
In addition the following will also apply
1. Be in housing need ie. living with family/renting and otherwise unable to afford a home on the open market
2. A person who in the reasonable opinion of the council who has not either solely or with another person, held a lease in excess of 21 years or owned a freehold or residential dwelling.
3. Have a min. of 10% deposit and a recent AIP from a s.106 lender ( Nationwide/Halifax/Leeds/Santander/TSB/ Skipton) being the ones we are familiar with
4. Have viewed and offered on the property.
Once an offer has been made we will direct you to the council for further forms to be completed.